Deadline for submission is 30th March, 2021. (Extended upto 25th April, 2021)
The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
Theme: Contemporary Issues in Consumer Protection
The sub-themes listed above are merely indicative and not exhaustive.
1) The submission shall not contain the name of the author or institutional affiliation or any other identification mark. Submission shall be sent in .doc or .docx format only.
2) A separate cover letter in (.doc) or (.docx) format containing particulars of the author(s) and the submission is to be sent along with the submission. A cover letter should include –
(i) Title of Submission,
(ii) Sub-theme Chosen (if any)
(iii) Abstract (not exceeding 300 words)
(iv) Name of the Author & Co-Author (Only one Co-author is permitted)
(vi) Institutional Affiliation
(vii) Contact Information and Address for Correspondence.
3) The body of the submission should be in Times New Roman, with Font Size 12 and Line Spacing of 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 with Single Line Spacing.
4) All citations should be placed in footnotes (and not endnotes) and shall conform to the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (4th edn, 2012).
5) The submission should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the piece is original and has not been published or is under consideration, for publication, elsewhere.
6) All submissions are subject to Plagiarism check.
7) All submissions go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces are subsequently sent for peer review, before finalization for publication.
Only electronic submissions are accepted. Kindly submit your submission on this Google form along with the cover letter, and resume on or before 30th March 2021 for it to be considered for volume IX. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any queries.